Rental or Vacant Properties

At the Charvat Insurance Agency, our dedicated agents make choosing Rental Property Insurance also known as Dwelling Fire Insurance easy. We analyze your needs and explain your options in a clear, understandable way while saving you time and money in the process. Charvat Insurance Agency makes it quick and easy to find the Rental Property policy you need at the rate you deserve.

Dwelling Fire Insurance coverage can protect your rental property from fire damage and yourself from legal and personal liability. With Rental Property Insurance through Charvat Insurance Agency, you can rent your property out with confidence.

  • Dwelling Fire policies cover houses and structures that are NOT occupied by the owner
  • A homeowners insurance policy will NOT cover damages to a home that the policy holder is not living in
  • Dwelling Fire insurance covers all fixed structures such as the home itself, the foundation, cabinets, walls, countertops, etc.
  • Most dwelling fire policies DO NOT cover personal property because the policy holder is not an occupant of the home
  • Dwelling fire policies can be written for other structures on the property also such as sheds, unattached garages, barns, pagodas, greenhouses
  • If a fire leaves your rental home uninhabitable, a dwelling fire policy will cover up to a year’s rent for the vacancy

Charvat Insurance Agency, we will find you a dwelling fire policy that is both affordable and reliable.

Receive your “FREE” Rental or Vacant Properties Insurance Quote today by Phone 918-872-8105 or by clicking below.